Be a Fly on the Wall of My Life

My thoughts, feelings and surges of random writing fever.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Senior Year!!

Well here I am, at the beginning of the end. I feel like I have been in college for half of my life- but at the same time, I can't believe it's almost over. Just 8 more months of treacherous studies until I can proudly claim that degree. I am sitting in my bed right now, calming myself down after an all-nighter in the Fashion Studio. Whoever thought that Fashion was an easy major was wrong. It's the 3rd week of school and already I am sleep deprived. I was in the lab for 12 hours straight working on only ONE assignment- and it was a drawing/painting assignment. Sewing assignments take days. Anyway, I am just in shock as to how much work is already being piled on us. I have 6 classes, 2 jobs and a partridge in a pear tree. I just hope that I am able to keep up with all the work and not get sick from sleep deprivation. If you have a chance, try to tell my teachers that theirs is not the only class I am taking, and that I do have other committments outside school... cause yeah I think they all missed the memo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home