Be a Fly on the Wall of My Life

My thoughts, feelings and surges of random writing fever.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Another Year Gone By

Well... I am not so great with keeping up with my blog- it's been almost a full year since my last post. But I do have a pretty good excuse- my last post gives just a preview of what my senior year was really like. I did get very sleep deprived. There were weeks at a time where I couldn't sleep more than 3 or 4 hours a night. So it pretty much sucked. But I made it through, and I got that degree!!

Photobucket

But now it's on to another challenge- real life. I have to find a job I like/can stand, and one that pays enough to pay off my loans and save up for my future. And although I'm finding all of this very overwhelming and depressing to say the least- I am finding comfort in being home with my family and friends who I always missed while away at school. I can't wait to be here for all the fall festivities- and I get to be home with my baby brother for his last year of high school. I love fall with no school!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home